Product details: Salewa 750 ml Aurino Stainless Steel Bottle Steel
From ski touring and mountaineering to alpine climbing and trekking: this sturdy stainless steel bottle Aurino by Salewa is suitable for every mountain adventure and makes it easy for you to drink enough if you lead an active life. It is made of food-approved 18/8 stainless steel and has an easy-to-clean shape for a pure, unadulterated taste.
With a durable, non-slip powder coating and a leak-proof stainless steel lid. Salewa named this drinking bottle after the Ahr (Italian: Aurino), a river whose glacier-fed water flows through the breathtaking mountain landscape in South Tyrol. The drinking bottle is supplied with a Salewa sticker set. No more plastic, no more aluminum - instead, 100 % durable, reusable and recyclable stainless steel.
• 100 % BPA (plasticizer) free
• 100 % aluminum free
• Medium opening for easy cleaning and ice cube compatibility
• Stainless steel cap with leak-proof silicone seal
• Corrosion resistant
• Suitable for acidic or carbonated drinks
• Compatible with popular car bottle cages
• Diameter of the mouth opening: 44 mm
• Bottle construction: single-walled
• Weight: 190 g
• Volume: 750 ml
18/8 stainless steel