Product details: Rossignol XV Splitboard Bindings Men
Climb it and ride it. Xavier De Le Rue’s signature XV Splitboard Binding by Rossignol fuses lightweight construction, reliability and ease of use for demanding backcountry missions near and far.
Rossignol’s milled aluminum baseplate and Icebreaker V-shape puck automatically shed snow and ice for rock-solid board-to-binding interface. A simple flip-lock ride/tour mechanism holds the board together tightly in ride mode for solid edge-to-edge compression and real-deal downhill performance.
3D AsymWrap highbacks enhance boot-binding contact for responsive power transmission and stability while offering lower forward lean angles to adjust for longer strides.
The Rossignol XV Splitboard Bindings are strong and light at the same time. T6 tempered 7075 aluminum offers the best strength-to-weight ratio possible in an aluminum snowboard binding.
• Pucks, climbing heels and touring brackets are included
• Baseplate: 7075 T6 aluminium
• Hi-back: riding/touring adjustable 3D Asymwrap
• Bindings straps: one shot 3D molded
• Bindings extra: Edge-To-Edge compression
• Bindings buckles: Asymlight
Chassis Flex: 8/10
Weight/Pair: 1560 g
S/M = up to EU 42