menu
Stores
cart
Information and orders: +49 8856 9367133
Set Configurator Build your own set pos1_pic Ski Plus_Seperator pos2_pic Binding Plus_Seperator pos3_pic Boot Optional Your unique Set Lower price
pos1_pic Ski
pos2_pic Binding
pos3_pic Boot Optional
Please add a product to the set
Add to wish list
Please choose your size or add more products to create your set. Your set has been succesfully added to your cart. Please select your size. ONE_SET_MSG_4
Rossignol Pursuit 400 Carbon + NX12 Konect  18/19
-40%
ZOOM

Rossignol Pursuit 400 Carbon + NX12 Konect 18/19

Item #: 70406013
Ready for shipping
299,00 € 499,95 € incl. 19% VAT., excluding. Shipping Costs

You save 200,95 €

Please Size select
In Set 299,00 €
Find in store
Wish list
Your selected product is available in:
Store Wielenbach
Product Availability in stock
Address Sport Conrad Blumenstraße 35 82407 Wielenbach
Hours
Mo. – Fr.: 09:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sa.: 09:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Contact Phone: +49 (0)8819 34115 Directions
Your favorite store is not listed? Order online and take advantage of our store pickup and have your product delivered to your desired store free of charge.
Online Shop
Product Availability in stock
Add to cart
Add to set

Rossignol Pursuit 400 Carbon + NX12 Konect 18/19

The Pursuit 400 Carbon On-Pist ski unites the best of Rossignol´s technology and know-how. Its quest is a new, ambitious goal: PLAY WITH POWER!

Indeed, the proficiency of the Pursuit 400 Carbon was adapted to the precise expectations of the skier – no matter the level. The Pursuit is equipped with the latest ski race innovations, which were meticulously tested by world class athletes.

This passion for perfection in each detail leads to the fact that even beginners can keep up with their role models.

Features:
• Sytem Konect
• Poplar Wood Core
• Carbon Reinforcement
• Sidewall

Prop Tech Technology
For the Pursuit line, the propeller technology was redefined and improved. This technology was born in the world of racing and makes the skis extremely intuitive, handier, and super-precise. The ski´s top-layer was cut in, so, the flex could be set free into the longitudinal direction. Alongside the strengthening across the ski, these new cut ins optimize the power transmission in the Pursuit line and thus provide more output – and fun!

Oversized Sidecut
Oversized Sidecut combines a Carving-ski´s shape with the current widths under the foot. It offers precise power and a significant edge-grip alongside improved stability and control.

Power Turn Rocker
The preload, which runs across 90 percent of the ski´s length, brings power, superior snow contact, and superb edge-grip on-pist. The other 10 percent at the tip incorporate a rocker for a great swing experience and control.

Konect System
• Extra-wide plate
• Tool-free set-up
• New lock concept

 

Waist

74 mm

Radius

14 m

Sidecut

126-74-110 mm

Reference Length 170 cm

Tip Rocker

Skisystem


Brand

Rossignol

Season

18/19

Ski Category

On-Pist Skis

Binding System

Binding and Mounting included

Level

Intermediate

Gender

Women
Men
(Please complete all fields marked with *)

Specify a value for this required field.

Specify a value for this required field. Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please send me an e-mail once there is an answer.

Specify a value for this required field.

Verification code:

Specify a value for this required field.

For this product there are no Questions available.
*incl. VAT, plusshipping