Product details: Primus Trek 1.0 L Pot
In contrast to the Trek Pot 0.6 L, this kit has a larger pot, a frying pan and two handles. The Primus Trek 1.0 L pot is made of hard-anodised aluminum, holds 1.0 litres and has a ceramic, non-stick coating.
The bottom is a little thicker than the sides which makes cooking easier and reduces the risk of burning food during cooking. The bottom also has a spiral pattern which provides good friction against the pot support and more effective heat transfer. The frying pan is made of hard-anodised aluminum, serves as a pot lid and also has a ceramic, non-stick coating.
The 1.0 litre Trek Pot includes two handles. One of the handles provides a sturdy grip for the pot and also secures the lid/frying pan for packing. The other handle is used for the frying pan so both the pot and frying pan can be used at the same time, and can be packed inside the pot.
• Hard anodized aluminum pot conducts heat efficiently and effectively
• Ceramic Nonstick-coating for easy cooking
• Thicker bottom for a more even temperature
• Frying pan in hard-anodized aluminum and ceramic Nonstick-coating doubles as a lid
• Spiral pattern on base ensures optimum heat transfer and ads additional grip on stove pot supports
• 2 adjustable and removable handles allow you to cook or transport pots with ease
• Comes with a mesh storage bag
• Fits Essential Trail Stove connected to a 230 g canister
• Invented in Sweden
• Gas and stove NOT included
• Volume: 1.0 L
• Dimensions: Ø 117 x 145 mm
• Weight: 270 g
Ceramic Nonstick Coating, Hard Anodised Aluminum, PP-plastic, Silicone