Pieps Micro BT Tracker Beacon
The Micro 3 Antennen is the smallest and lightest 3-antenna-beacon from Pieps.
• Vibration at first reception
• Bluetooth®: app-controlled device management & updateable
• Big display:for easy readability
• Sensor Technology for extraordinary ease of use and intuitive handling. Switches automatically from transmitting mode to search mode.
• iPROBE Support: PIEPS MICRO can be temporarily deactivated using the smart iPROBE. The receiving avalanche rescue beacon automatically receives the next-strongest signal.
• Group check: Reviews the activity and frequency of the partner device. PIEPS recommends that you perform an avalanche rescue beacon check before each tour.
• Auto-Antenna-Switch: If the transmitting antenna experiences a fault due to electronic devices or metal, it automatically switches to the other antenna.
• Auto-Search-to-Send: This function automatically switches the PIEPS MICRO from search mode to transmit mode, if the device is still when the beacon is not moving for a certain time (in case of burial).
• Extensive Self-Check: Review of all relevant hardware and software elements as well as showing the current software version.
• Hard case
• Water-repellent materials
• Compact hard case sensor is reliably covered
• Transmission frequency: 457
• Power supply: 1 battery (AA)
• Battery lifetime: 200
• Maximum range: 50
• Search strip width: 40
• Dimensions: 106 x74 x 20
• Weight (g, incl. batteries): 150
• Current Firmware: v3.0