Product details: Pieps DSP Pro Tracker-Set (Beacon + Shovel + Probe)
This avalanche tracker-set consists of the Pieps DSP Pro transceiver, the Stubai Guard avalanche shovel and the Stubai Light 240 probe.
The Pieps DSP Pro is a digital 3-antenna beacon with a maximum range of 60 metres in all directions and pinpoint accuracy. Direction and distance are displayed from the first signal. In case of multiple burials, the mark and scan function supports you.
The shaft and style of the Guard avalanche shovel from Stubai are made of robust aluminium. Equipped with an extendable handle with pin lock allows you to shovel effortlessly. The defined upper edge on the blade allows you to climb onto the shovel.
The Light 240 avalanche probe made by Stubai is both light and stable thanks to its aluminium construction. The Kevlar rope and the quick-release fastener allow you to use the probe quickly and easily in an emergency.
Pieps DSP Pro Beacon:
• Number of antennas: 3
• Direction and distance display
• Search strip width: 60 m (without turning & panning)
• Intelligent transmitter: auto antenna switch, signal shift, iProbe support
• Motion sensor for slope sensor and optimised power consumption
• Mark and scan function
• Legacy mode, frequency meter for advanced avalanche check and Tx600 support
• Power supply: 3 batteries, alkaline (AAA) 1.5 V
• Temperature range: -20 °C to +45 °C
• Dimensions: 115 x 74 x 27 mm
• Weight: 200 g (incl. batteries)
Stubai Guard Avalanche Shovel:
• Removable shaft with Y-handle
• Blade: 250 x 240 mm
• Work length: 40 / 55 cm
• Weight: 615 g
Stubai Light 240 Probe:
• Diameter: 11 mm
• Locking mechanism: Flash locking system
• Marking: every 40 cm
• Strands: 6 segments with a lenght of 40 cm
• Tension: Kevlar cord
• Size: 240 cm
• Weight: 190 g
Shovel blade: aluminium