Pieps Aluminium 260 cm Probe
In addition to an avalanche transceiver and shovel, the Pieps Aluminum probe is an important part of the recommended safety equipment, and it belongs in the backpack of every skier.
Easy and fast assembly of the probe.
Durable tubes made of high quality carbon fibre or aluminium alloy for optimal stability.
• Special Speed-Cone System for quick extension
• Quick-closing latch for reliable locking and efficient assembly of the probe
• Coating for perfect grip even with gloves
• Centimeter scale for reading burial depth and as centimeter measurement for snow profiles
• Easy to fixate with velcro strap
• Space saving collapsible
• Tubes in two colours made out of a special aluminium alloy guarantee optimal stability
• Diameter Ø 12,5 mm
• Quick closing latch for reliable locking and efficient assembly of the probe
• Broad cone end for easier probing of hard and compressed snow
• Tubes: 6 Length collapsed: 42cm
• Probing length: 260 cm
• Weight: 290g