Product details: Petzl Actik Core 450 Headlamp Schwarz
Rechargeable, compact multi-beam headlamp with red lighting, designed for outdoor activities. 450 lumens
The rechargeable Petzl Actik Core headlamp offers 450 lumens of power, which, along with its multi-beam design, makes it ideal for dynamic outdoor activities like mountaineering, running, hiking and backpacking.
Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other. The reflective headband provides night visibility.
Actik Core comes with the Core rechargeable battery and is also compatible with three AAA/LR03 batteries (not included), thanks to the Hybrid Concept design. Mounting accessories allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
• Lightweight, compact and bright:
- 450 lumens at 75 g
Two beam patterns (flood or mixed) and several white brightness levels meet the need for high-performance lighting in dynamic outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement
- red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- reflective headband for night visibility
• Rechargeable and easy to use:
- Core battery charges via micro USB port
- Hybrid Concept design: Actik Core comes with the Core rechargeable battery and also works with three standard batteries
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- detachable, washable headband
- Lock function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
• Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle
• Brightness: 450 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
• Weight: 75 g
• Beam pattern: flood or mixed
• Energy: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery (included)
• Charging time: 3 h
• Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
• Certification(s): CE
• Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
Standard (Brighness/Distance/Burn time: 100 lm / 45 m / 12 Std.
Max. Power (Brighness/Distance/Burn time): 450 lm / 90 m / 2 Std.