- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Patagonia Storm 10 Hardshell Jacket Chartreuse Men
Product details: Patagonia Storm 10 Hardshell Jacket Chartreuse Men
Are you looking for a light, three-layer hardshell jacket that you can easily store in your backpack? Then the Storm 10 by Patagonia is a jacket for you.
Whether rain, snow or wintery mix, the Storm 10 is the "just-in-case" jacket that keeps you dry and mobile in the mountains. An ultra-light, 3-layer H2No Performance Standard Shell with a 100% recycled nylon ripstop upper keeps rain off.
The unilaterally adjustable hood is suitable for alpine helmets, making this jacket an ideal companion for your next mountaineering tours.
The front zipper is coated and equipped with an internal storm flap. The left outside breast pocket and the two side pockets are also waterproof and have welded zippers.
• Superlight Hardshell Jacket
• Jacket can be packed in the breast pocket
• Front pockets and breast pocket are waterproof
• Velcro closure for a tight wrist seal
• 100% recycled nylon upper
• Integrated Recco reflector
100 % polyamide