Patagonia Girls' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody Down Jacket New Navy Kids
Product details: Patagonia Girls' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody Down Jacket New Navy Kids
The Girls' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody by Patagonia is a particularly warm down jacket for little outdoor adventurers. The windproof outer fabric is permanently water-repellent and particularly durable. At the same time, the insulation made from 100 % recycled down is cosy and warm and is held in place by the quilted construction.
Additional protection from the cold is provided by the cosy hand warmer pockets of the down jacket, the edging on the hood and cuffs and the full-length zip with wind protection flap. The Girls' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody by Patagonia is a great way for girls to have fun outdoors, even in low temperatures.
• Shell with mit DWR finish (durable watrer-repellent)
• Body lining with PFC-free DWR finish (does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
• Full-length Vislon zipper with wind flap, reflective webbing pull and zipper garage
• 2 zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
• Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack
• Elastane binding around hood and cuffs
• Adjustable drawcord at hem
• Consists of 100 % recycled material and 600-fill power recycled down
• Fair Trade Certified sewn
Shell: 100 % polyester
Lining: 100 % polyester
Insulation: 100 % down; contains non-textile parts of animal origin