Patagonia Fleetwith Dress Women
The Fleetwith Dress by Patagonia for ladies was developed for hiking and travelling - or generally to be on the move. It is made of recycled polyester, is crease-resistant and dries quickly.
Light luggage doesn't mean you have to leave your dress at home. The dress is made from the same performance material as Patagonia's running shorts and has been worn to climb the highest peak of Ulleungdo and then to catch, cut and serve fish as sashimi.
The lowered waist with integrated drawstring gives a modern line and an individually adjustable seat. The dress has three zipped pockets: two in the front and one concealed in the right front pocket. Princess seams give an attractive fit and the rounded hem closes above the knee.
• Made from recycled polyester and elastane for comfort and stretch on the go.
• Tank design with reinforced crossback straps
• The lowered waist with integrated drawstring lends a modern line and makes it possible to adjust the fit individually.
• Two front zippered pockets; one hidden inside pocket in the right pocket
• Princess seams provide an attractive fit
• Rounded hem
• The hem closes above the knee
• Weight: 198g
• The material is bluesign™-certified
Smooth fabric made of 91% recycled polyester, 9% elastane with DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation
Wir Denken Um