Patagonia Eat Local Rain Can Organic T-Shirt Women
The Eat Local Rain Can Organic Scoop T-Shirt by Patagonia is made of U.S.-grown organic cotton sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. Original artwork by Michael Nÿkamp is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. The slim-fitting shirt has a modern, feminine shape with a scoop neckline and dropped hem.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. This lightweight organic cotton T-shirt uses no GMO seeds or toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
• Modern feminine shape with a dropped hem and a scoop neckline
• Ultrafine 40-singles ringspun organic cotton
• U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
• Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Artist: Michael Nÿkamp
• Weight: 85g (3 oz)
4-oz 100% organic cotton ringspun jersey
Wir Denken Um