- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Patagonia Downdrift Parka Down Jacket Wyoming Green Women
Product details: Patagonia Downdrift Parka Down Jacket Wyoming Green Women
When icy winds blow across the fields during long walks in the colder months, you'll be perfectly equipped with the Patagonia Downdrift Parka Down Jacket. Even in the most adverse weather conditions, the recycled down insulation, insulated hood and elastic cuffs keep you nice and warm and comfortable outdoors.
The covered button placket gives you extra wind protection, while you can keep your hands safe from the cold in the front patch pockets. In addition, the down jacket is durably water repellent and keeps out light rain.
Good to know: The outer material of the Downdrift Parka Down Jacket from Patagonia is made of 100% NetPlus material. This material is made from recycled fishing nets and helps to reduce plastic pollution in the oceans. At the same time, the jacket's insulation is made of 100% recycled down.
• Water repellent
• PFC-free DWR impregnation
• Removable, insulated hood with drawcords
• Two-way front zipper with wind flap
• 2 front patch pockets with double opening
• Inner chest pocket with zipper
• Elastic cuffs
• Consists of 100% recycled material and 600-fill power recycled down
• Fair trade certified sewn
Main fabric: 100% nylon
Lining: 100 % polyester
Insulation: 100 % down, contains non-textile parts of animal origin