Patagonia Black Hole Duffle 120L Bag
The Black Hole® Duffel 120L from Patagoinia is the largest bag from the Black Hole range, perfect for long journeys with a lot of luggage and any adventure. The weatherproof and incredibly durable material protects your luggage from the stresses and strains of on-the-go travel. The main compartment has a U-shaped zippered lid with two internal zippered mesh pockets for small items like a lamp, spoon or toothbrush that can easily sink.
A zippered outer pocket holds everything that needs to be quickly at hand. The padded bottom stabilises the bag and protects the contents from hard knocks. The bag can be carried in three ways: with the padded, detachable shoulder straps, the strap handles with buckle at the top or with the handle loops at both ends, with which several bags can also be connected. Four loop straps to attach objects on the outside. Made of 900 denier ripstop polyester with TPU laminate and DWR impregnation.
• Robust ripstop polyester with weatherproof TPU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation
• Main compartment with large opening; zipped side compartment; mesh pockets in the lid flap; can be stowed in your own pocket
• Padded, detachable shoulder strap and reinforced handles for comfortable carrying
• Padded bottom to protect contents
• Reinforced eyelet tapes for securing objects externally
• Integrated compression straps
• weight: 1673g
• Dimensions: 32" x 17" x 13"
• The material is bluesign™-certified
509 g/m², 900 denier ripstop polyester (50% nozzle dyed) with TPU laminate and DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation
Wir Denken Um