Product details: Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 70 Bag Smolder Blue w / Buckwheat Gold
The durable and weather-resistant Black Hole Duffel 70 L Bag from Patagonia is made of 100 % durable recycled material and leaves nothing to be desired. It is large enough to accommodate luggage for a whole week or more in it. The padded bottom gives the bag extra stability and helps cushion any rough landings on the ground.
The bag has a large main compartment as well as a mesh pocket in the lid. If you have items with you that need to be quickly at hand, you can store them in the practical outer pocket, which is also accessible from the inside. Thanks to the well-padded shoulder straps and the reinforced handles, it is entirely up to you how you wear the Black Hole Duffel 70 L Bag from Patagonia - for example, as a backpack on your shoulders.
• Large opening to main compartment
• Zippered side pocket
• Mesh interior lid pocket
• Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles
• Padded base
• Sturdy, reinforced exterior daisy chains for lashing
• Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
• Lining with a durable PU coating
• Outer material with a TPU-film
• Dimensions: 71 cm x 44.5 cm x 33 cm
• Weight: 1440 g
Main fabric: 100 % polyester
Lining: 100 % polyester