- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 40 Bag Lago Blue
If you are out for a weekend trip then here is a companion for you. The Patagonia Black Hole 40 duffel is a sturdy and yet still good-looking workhorse with all the smart features a travelbag has to have. Various compartments, easy and quick access and a padded section at the bottom for protection and shape.
As you like. The Black Hole is so flexible that you can choose from three ways of how to carry it. Options are to use padded, removable shoulder straps for a backpack carry, webbing handles with a snap closure, and haul loops at either end for linking multiple bags. Daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside.
Last, not least: the bag is made of recycled Polyester.
• Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish
• Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
• Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
• Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
• Padded base protects contents
• Internal compression
• Weight: 930 g
• Volume: 40 L
• Body fabric is certified as bluesign approved
100 % polyester