Product details: Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 40 Bag Iceberg Melt Small: Abalone Blue
Want a short trip over the weekend? Then the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag is just the right piece of luggage for you. With a capacity of 40 liters, it corresponds to the on-board baggage dimensions of most airlines and offers you enough space for your luggage.
Made of 100 % recycled material with TPU coating, the bag is durable, weather resistant and has a padded bottom to protect your belongings. Small items find a safe place in the interior mesh pocket, while you can store things that need to be quickly at hand in the zippered exterior pocket. The zippered side pocket can be accessed from the outside or inside.
The padded shoulder straps and reinforced handles allow you to comfortably carry the Black Hole Duffel Bag from Patagonia in different ways - for example, like a backpack on your shoulders. By the way. You can also use the bag for your sports equipment.
• Large opening to main compartment
• Zippered side pocket
• Mesh interior lid pocket
• Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles
• Padded base
• Sturdy, reinforced exterior daisy chains for lashing
• Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
• Lining with a durable PU coating
• Outer material with a TPU-film
• Dimensions: 53.5 cm x 35 cm x 27 cm
• Weight: 930 g
Main fabric: 100 % polyester
Lining: 100 % polyester