Product details: Osprey Transporter 130 Bag Pointbreak Grey
A travel bag with the real adventure gene: the Transporter 130 bag made by Osprey is absolutely made for big adventures.
The bag is a technical, robust expedition bag and at the same time offers comfort. The technical carrying system allows you to carry the load comfortably like a backpack. When the straps are not needed, you can easily stow them away. As an additional carrying option, the Transporter 130 also offers a detachable, padded shoulder strap.
This expedition bag is made from technically advanced durable and water-resistant materials. The very robust, TPU-laminated nylon guarantees extreme durability and yet is light and pleasantly soft to the touch. And thanks to the large, U-shaped opening, you have quick access to everything you need. There are also handy compartments at both ends and under the lid, as well as internal compression straps to help keep the contents structured.
A clear address pocket allows you to find your bag quickly.
• Very durable and water-repellent material
• Shoulder straps can be stowed in the lid compartment
• Chest strap buckle with whistle
• Carrying straps can be used as shoulder straps
• Compartments on both sides
• 4 handles
• Internal mesh compartments
• Lockable zippers
• Outside pocket
• Transparent address compartment
• 800D Nylon+ 0.2mm TPU
• Weigth: 1,84 (empty)
• Dimensions: 81 x 46 x 37 (L x W x D) cm
Main material: 800D Nylon + 0,2mm TPU