Product details: Osprey Sopris Pro Avy 30 E Avalanche Backpack Onyx Black Women
The women's specific Osprey Sopris Pro Avalanche Airbag pack is a technical backcountry companion, equipped with an Alpride E1 electronic avalanche airbag system.
It offers a best-in-class women's specific fit and function in a durable, lightweight package. High-performance gear can be mission critical for backcountry touring and the Alpride E1 supercapacitor technology outperforms in weight, ease of use and is non-hazardous travel-ready.
• Alpride E1 electronic avalanche airbag unit included
• Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
• Large U-zip access to main compartment
• GPS/Radio internal carry with mic
• harness webbing attachment points
• A-frame or diagonal ski carry
• Vertical front panel snowboard carry
• Easy-access scratch-free accessories/goggles stash pocket
• Single-zippered hipbelt pocket/Single
• hipbelt gear loop
• Sled carry attachment loops
• Dual-position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
• Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attatchment point
Weight: 2880 g inkl. System
Dimensions in cm: 51 x 30 x 29
Main material: Polyamide
Alpride E1 Electronic Airbag System
The Alpride E1 Electronic Airbag System is a fully electronic avalanche airbag with supercapacitor technology that replaces the traditional Li-ion battery. The result? The lightest and most dependable electrical device on the market.
Supercapacitors are capable of storing electrical energy without any chemical reaction and are not sensitive to lower temperatures, meaning you get the same performance from -30 °C to +40 °C.
The E1 can be recharged using a micro-USB port in 20 minutes and, for ease of use in the mountains, with AA batteries in just 40.
The lightest electrical system on the market. The entire E1 system weighs just 1,280 g, making it without a doubt the lightest electrical airbag available on the market.
Built to travel
As well boasting a compact and lightweight design, the Alpride E1 is the perfect companion for travelling. Unlike gas powered alternatives this system can be easily deactivated and stowed for transit.