Ortovox Swisswool Piz Cartas Vest Men
One piece, two styles: with a subtle look and increased performance, the Ortovox Swisswool Light Series is ready for demanding days on touring skis! The light 90 g/m² Swisswool insulated jacket has been given a more relaxed look on both the inside and outside thanks to new colors and new lines.
At the same time, the sporty inside and outside layers have been equipped with new features: the bonded breast pocket is backpack compatible and provides enough space to store a map or trail bar on your ski tour. On the outside, Merino mesh inserts in the pockets will keep your hands warm and provide comfort.
No matter which style you choose: breathable, windproof and extremely scuff- esistant Pertex® Quantum material made from recycled polyamide will protect you on all of your touring days.
• Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
• Sustainable raw material
• Reversible product (2 styles/2 colors)
• Optimum pack size
• Ideal weight-toinsulation ratio (90g/m2)
• Pertex® microlight is breathable, windproof, water-resistant and extremely scuff-resistant
• Warm even when wet (better than down)
• Moisture regulating can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fibers)
• Recycled polyamide
• 2 front pockets
• Bonded chest pocket (optimized for backpacks)
• Elastic hem seam
• Regular Fit
Main material (outer): Pertex® Quantum: 100% polyamide (recycled)
Padding: 88% virgin wool (Swisswool®), 12% polyactide
Inner: Pertex® Quantum: 100% polyamide (recycled)
Wir Denken Um