Ortovox Rental Item Westalpen Softshell Jacket Coral Women
Product details: Ortovox Rental Item Westalpen Softshell Jacket Coral Women
Ortovox rental collection
This summer you can simply rent the Ortovox Westalpen Softshell Jacket instead of buying it.
And this is how it works:
• Put together your favourite outfit from the Ortovox rental collection
• During the order process, enter the desired rental period of 3, 6 or 9 days in the comments field and select prepayment as payment method
• Shipping within Germany and to Austria
• Put the Ortovox outfit through its paces
• Send it back to us and settle the invoice
Please note: It is not possible to combine rental items and regular items in one order. You can read more about how the rental works in our blog article.
If you know it’s gonna be rocky on your next tour, you’ll have to pass some challenging via ferrata or you’ll come along impressive glaciers, you better wear the right clothes. The Westalpen Softshell Jacket is an adaptable alpine jacket by Ortovox which is predestinated for such conditions.
The Merino Naturetec Rips fabric is soft to wear and offers freedom of movement due to elastic inserts. At the same time, this fabric is sturdy and abrasion-resistant. Merino wool is woven directly into the Schoeller fabric which makes this Ortovox softshell jacket breathable and excludes the need of a membrane. Mesh-lined inner pockets provide additional ventilation.
The Westalpen Softshell Jacket is part of the Ortovox Westalpen collection. This collection is made for shifting conditions and is a reliable companion on your alpine tour. The focus is on protection und (multi) functionality.
• Water and wind-resistant
• Highly breathable
• Highly abrasion-resistant
• Fine merino wool on the inside
• Merino mesh inserts in chin area
• Adjustable hood
• Adjustable seam and cuffs
• 2-way front zipper
• 2 front pockets (optimized for backpacks)
• Mesh pocket lining
Main fabric 1: 85 % polyamide, 9 % wool, 6 % elastane
Main fabric 2: 75 % polyamide, 18 % wool, 7 % elastane
Inserts: 92 % polyamide, 8 % elastane