Ortovox Rental Item Swisswool Piz Boè Insulation Jacket Blush Women
Product details: Ortovox Rental Item Swisswool Piz Boè Insulation Jacket Blush Women
Ortovox rental collection
This winter you can simply rent the Ortovox Swisswool Piz Boè Insulation Jacket for women instead of buying it.
And this is how it works:
• Put together your favourite outfit from the Ortovox rental collection
• During the order process, enter the desired rental period of 3, 6 or 9 days in the comments field and select prepayment as payment method
• Shipping within Germany and to Austria
• Put the Ortovox outfit through its paces
• Send it back to us and settle the invoice
Please note: It is not possible to combine rental items and regular items in one order. You can read more about how the rental works in our blog article.
This skijacket in the "Blush" colour looks fabulous and allows high performance. It is pleasantly lightweight, durable and looks simply stunning.
Due to Swisswool fibres, the skijacket keeps you comfortably warm. This insulation also ensures a good moisture management. Freedom of movement gets supported by the Merino Naturetec Light inserts under the arms. A tight-fitting, but elastic hood provides as much protection against cold and wind like the elastic waistband and cuffs.
The Ortovox Swisswool Piz Boè Insulation Jacket for women offers great performance with little weight.
• Athletic fit
• 2 front pockets
• Elastic hood
• Elastic cuffs
• Ergonomic cut
• Stretch underarm inserts
• Weight: 294 g (M)
Outer: 100 % polyamide
Padding: 88 % wool, 12 % polylactide
Lining: 100 % polyamide
Inserts: 75 % polyamide, 18 % wool, 7 % elastane