Product details: Ortovox Peak 35 Backpack Black Raven
With the Ortovox Peak 35, no peak is too high and no trail too far! This multifunctional backpack is made for you if you are looking for a robust, versatile and comfortable backpack for all occasions.
The wide, padded shoulder and hip straps and the close-fitting, full-contact back reinforced with metal struts of the unique Swisswool 3D back system, which distributes the load evenly on the back, ensure high wearing comfort. The Swisswool 3D back system uses Swiss wool over the entire surface at all contact points. The contact back, shoulder straps and hip belt are equipped with soft Swisswool pads. The wool allows significantly more moisture to be absorbed at all contact points without feeling wet. The full-contact back fits close to the body and provides optimal weight distribution. The back construction also consists of metal struts, which ensure high stability and also with large carrying loads a lot of comfort.
The Peak 35 also scores with a separate safety compartment, numerous attachment options for rope, ice axe, helmet, skis, snowboard and poles, as well as a side crampon compartment. In terms of sustainability, the two main outer materials are made of 100 % and 50 % recycled polyamide, which makes the backpack extremely robust, resistant and durable.
Thus, the Ortovox Peak 35 Backpack brings great freedom to the mountain and is a reliable companion for any high altitude or ski tour.
• Main compartment access: top
• Main compartment access: Front
• All-round zipper for quick access
• Separate safety compartment for quick access to emergency equipment
• Map pocket
• Hip fins with ergonomic form and with hip pocket
• A-Skifix (classic) and D-Skifix (diagonal)
• Holder for safety equipment
• Snowboard and snowshoe holder
• 2 ice axe holders
• Pole attachment
• Rope fixation for the outside
• Crampon pocket
• Gear loops
• Helmet net
• Compression possible with little content
• Hydration system preparation for all common hydration bladders, water bottle holder inside
• Chest strap with signal whistle, Shoulder straps wider and longer for taller and bigger upper bodies
• Valuables compartment with keyholder
• Emergency Card
• Swisswool 3D back system
Dimensions (W x H x D): 27 x 71 x 25 cm
Weight: 1500 g
Volume: 35 liters
Back system regular: 42-50 cm length
Material 1: Polyamide 420 D Ripstop
Material 2: Polyamide 420 D
Material 3: Swisswool