Ortovox Alpinist Mid Socks Men
From the Valley of Summit: Comfort and Functionality for your feet with the Alpinist Mid Socks by Ortovox. They are the perfect companions for your mountain, climbing or alpine tours. Why? Simple: fine Merino wool reduces unpleasant foot odors, while synthetic fibers extend durability. And the Alpinist Mid will also impress with its fit. Thanks to the ergonomically optimized right/left socks and the pleasant comfort cuff, it will fit perfectly without slipping.
Ankle and arch supports also prevent creasing and keeps the socks where they belong. There is additional padding in the heel and toe area for good cushioning. Greater breathability is ensured by the 360-degree webbing system that runs around the foot area, as well as the cushioning system at sensitive points. This makes the Alpinist the ideal companion for your feet, whether in the valley or on demanding tours.
• High breathability
• 360° webbing system for improved breathability
• Cushioning system at sensitive points
• Ideal comfort and additional protection
• Ergonomically optimized right / left fit
• Flat toe seam prevents chafing and blisters
• Cushioned heel and toe area
• Cushioning and reinforcement ensure robustness
• Ankle and arch support ensures slip-free fit and prevents creasing
• Comfort cuff for a comfortable and slip-free fit
56% polyamide, 42% virgin wool (merino), 2% elastane