Product details: Oakley Fall Line L Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Black / Prizm Sapphire Iridium
In skiing and snowboarding, taking the Oakley Fall Line refers to the line down a mountain that is most directly downhill - inspiring the cylindrical lens styling of this model. Fall Line is inspired by Oakley’s Line Miner and fusing the large field of view from rimless goggles.
Fall Line L is designed for a large fit. Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, while the flexible O Matter chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold. All-day comfort is provided by the triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining. The Prizm Sapphire Iridium lens (Cat. 3) is ideal for days that mix clouds with sunshine. The lens technology is also designed to enhance colour and contrast so you can see more detail.
• Fit: Large
• Compatible with most prescription glasses
• Ridgelock Lens Change System
• Injection-molded Plutonite lens, Prizm Sapphire Iridium (Cat. 3)
• 100 % protection against UVA/UVB/UVC and blue light up to 400 nm
• Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• 50 mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining
• Incl. Microbag for storage and lens cleaning
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards