Norrøna Lyngen Gore-Tex Active Hardshell Jacket Arednalin/Peat Men
Product details: Norrøna Lyngen Gore-Tex Active Hardshell Jacket Arednalin/Peat Men
The Norrona Lyngen Gore-Tex Active weather protective jacket is made for ski touring but works excellent for other mid to high-intensity activities ranging from trekking to lightweight mountaineering.
The jacket blends two Gore-Tex technologies: The front and underarm area are in Active Shakedry, a technology that eliminates the face fabric, preventing the absorption of water to maintain comfort during high-intensity activities. Wearers will not experience the chilling effect that can result from a wetted-out face fabric, and the garment dries out fast. The hood, shoulders, upper arms, and bottom hem are in 30D Gore-Tex Active recycled nylon fabric which is built for extreme breathability and is ideal for highly aerobic, done-in-a-day activities.
Together, they offer excellent water protection with marked leading breathability.
• Helmet-compatible hood with one-hand cord adjustment
• Two chest pockets, a small inside chest pocket
• Lightweight hand gaiters
• Asymmetric cuffs with Velcro tightening
• Zipped front solution with a full-length venting area running from the chest and down to the hem
• Slim fit with a Y-cut
• Articulated arms for good alpine movement
• Recycled fabric
Face: 100 % Polyamid
Backer: 100 % Polyamid