Norrøna Falketind GTX® Hardshell Jacket Men
Norrøna's most versatile all season waterproof and breathable jacket for men. The Falketind Gore-Tex® jacket is light enough for summer use and durable enough for winter use. Made of a specially developed Gore-Tex® fabric with a comfortable, slightly brushed backer.
The jacket has a short fit and features including long underarm vents, a weather protective hood suitable for helmet and asymmetric cuffs for better weather protection. We recommend stashing your cell phone in the designated pocket on the inside of the jacket, in order to prevent moisture damage. The pockets are placed so it is accessible while using a backpack with hip belt. The Gore-Tex fabric is 20 Denier.
• Oeko-Tex certified fabric
• Open factory list
• Inspected factory
• Adjustable cuffs with velcro
• Hand pockets above harness and hip belt
• Asymmetric cuffs
• Articulated elbow construction
• Inside mesh phone pocket
• Under arm venting
• Thin Gore-Tex® 13 mm seam tape
• One-hand hem adjustment
• Soft brushed chin protection
• Storm hood fitted for helmet
• X-open under arm ventilation zip
• YKK™ 2-way water resistant front zipper
A durable Gore-Tex® fabric suitable for a wide range of activities. In the 3-layer construction, the membrane is laminated to the lining on one side and to the outer fabric on the other, providing enhanced durability. Lighter than a 2-layer Gore-Tex® fabric, since it requires no additional free-hanging liner.
• Waterproof: min. 28,000 mm
• Breathablility: High, down to 9 RET
• Windproofness: 100%
• ISO 811-test
Wir Denken Um