- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Norrøna Bitihorn Dri1 Rain Pants Caviar Men
Product details: Norrøna Bitihorn Dri1 Rain Pants Caviar Men
Norrøna has with the bitihorn dri1 pants also a highly functional rain pants in their collection. The pants are very light, waterproof, windproof and they can be easily stowed. For unforeseen weather capers, the Bitihorn Dri1 offers the perfect protection. With the side, full-length zipper, the rain pants can be put on very quickly over shorts or hiking pants, without having to take off your shoes to do so.
The dri1 is a 2.5 layer technical fabric with the outer fabric laminated to a printed membrane on the back. Since it does not require a lining, this protective material is soft, extremely light and small. For moisture transport, it uses a hydrophilic system instead of microscopic pores.
• Waterproof: min. 20,000 mm, Breathability: very good min. 20,000, Windproof: 100%.
• More than 50% of the synthetic fibers in this product are recycled
• Velcro closure for adjustment at the ankle
• Cargo pocket
• 3/4 YKK zippers on the sides, water repellent
• Individual waist regulation
• Reinforced inside of ankles
• Stretch panels on the pre-shaped knees and buttocks
• Taped seams
• Weight: 220 g
2.5 layers: 67 % polyamide, 33 % polyurethane
2nd material: 72 % polyester, 28 % polyurethane