Product details: Nordica Pro Machine 115 W GW Ski Boots Schwarz / Blau Women
Looking for a low-volume boot that skis like a race boot but has the comfort of an all-mountain boot? Inspired by the Dobermann race line, the Nordica Promachine 115 W features a higher cuff for increased support and leverage, while the lower shell maintains a light-weight, low-volume 98mm last, making it energetic and reactive and allowing it to perform well in all conditions.
Its shell utilizes softer plastic over the instep to better wrap the foot and stiffer plastic along the spine of the shell to create lateral stability and fast energy transfer. And its Primaloft®-insulated liner increases comfort and warmth.
If needed, easily customize your fit using infrared heating, making for an even more precise fit and, therefore, a more responsive boot.
Wear the Promachine 115 W and enjoy the performance you demand with the comfort you desire.
• Customization Liner: Yes Oven Customization
• Customization Shell: Infrared
• Soles: 9523 Michelin Gripwalk Soles + 5355 Alpine In Box
• Shell: Bimat Pu, Easy-Entry Soft Flap, Waterproofing Weathershield
• Cuff: Bimat Pu (W)
• Footprint: Peformance Fit Primaloft
• Liner: Isotherm 3d Cork Fit W Primaloft
• Buckles: 4 Micro Alu Light
• Powerstrap: 45 Mm + Powerdriver
• Canting: Double Ratchets: Screwed
MICHELIN GRIP WALK SOLES (Promachine)
Extra grippy soles with a unique tred design powerd by Michelin
• Better grip and traction on veriable terrain
• More comfortable to walk in
• GripWalk + ISO 9523 Compatable
• ISO 5355 Alpine Norm Kit Included in the box
Allows for customization of the tongue position
• Personalized fit
• More comfort
Breathable insolation that keeps your feet warm and dry
• Water resistant
• Made from 55% post-consumer recycled content
Fast and Easy Ski Boot Customization
• Precise Custom Fit
• Releaves pressure from sensative areas & bunions
CUSTOM CORK FIT
Fast and easy liner customization.
• Precise Custom Fit
• Increases warmth
• Shock absorption
• Increases control
Keeps the warmth and wicks away the moisture
• Feet stay warm
• Feet stay dry
TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION
The combination of three different plastics offers maximum power with comfort and easy entry to the ski boot
• Increases comfort without sacraficing power
• Light weight
• Easy on and off
Drives more power from boot to ski
• Distributes shin pressure
• Smother flex
• Increases performance
Gripwalk sole ist mounted. A pair of Alpine soles is included in the box.