Product details: Nordica Dobermann Spitfire 72 RB + XCell 12 21/22 Skis with bindings
The Nordica Dobermann Spitfire 72 RB is the narrowest, quickest and most precise ski in the new Spitfire line. Built for all-day carving, it offers advanced to expert skiers a fun and fast, racing inspired experience.
Its SL tip, trim 72 mm waist and GS-style tail help you initiate precise and powerful turns with newfound ease. The Race Bridge (RB) sandwich construction utilizes wood and metal with carbon reinforcements for a stable, energy-filled ride.
If you’re looking to rip and grip hard and icy groomers all day long, look no further than the Spitfire 72 RB.
• Construction: Energy 2 TI
• Rocker: Full Camber
• Core + Key Materials: Performance Wood + Metal + Sidewall + Carbon
CARBON RACE BRIDGE
Taking stability and power to a new level
• Efficient energy transmission for maximum power
• Strengthens tip and tail for quicker turn initiation
• Increases stability and edge grip
DYNAMIC RACE SHOVEL
Less aggressive shovel keeps you balanced with on-demand power and control
• Smoother turn initiation
• Increases Control
• Versatility in various conditions
RECOIL POWER PLATE
Unlocks the ski’s true potential allowing the ski to flex naturally making it more lively, playful and powerful.
• Smoother power transition
• Improves flex
• World Cup inspired design
• Easy FDT binding adjustment