- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Nitro Victoria 21/22 Snowboard Women
The Victoria Snowboard from Nitro is inspired by and designed for the ladies who are looking to set the first tracks, win the banked slaloms, challenge the status quo, carve the deepest turns, and continue to push the limits and boundaries of what is possible to do on a snowboard.
The Victoria is a pro-caliber responsive and powerful deck. The Directional Shape combined with Nitro's Trüe Camber allows for complete control and comfort when you reach terminal velocity speeds in any terrain. The combination of Nitro Diamond Laminates and lightweight Koroyd powercore technology reduces the overall weight and absorbs chatter like nothing else allowing the most experienced to weekend warriors charge throughout the entire trail map.
The Progressive Sidecut allows you to carve with ease and effortless style. The Victoria Snowboard from Nitro is a perfect match for riders looking to progress all over the mountain, on and off the marked trails.
• Shape: Directional
• Waist Width: 24,2 cm (152 cm)
• Side cut: 8.3 m/7.3 m (152 cm)
• Side cut Type: Progressiv
• Running Length: 1.140 (152 cm)
• Nose/Tail Width: 285/285 mm (152 cm)
• Stance: 46 - 58 cm (152 cm)
• Reflex Core Profile, Diamond Laminates
• Uper fabric: ABS/TPU blend, extruded; Lining: Poplar wood
• Rider shoe size (mondopoint): 23.0 - 25.5 (152 cm)
All Mountain: 10/10
146 cm = -65 kg
149 cm = -65 kg
152 cm = 45 - 65 kg
155 cm = 50+ kg