Product details: Nitro Doppelgänger Splitboard 20/21
The Doppelgänger Splitboard from Nitro allows you to easily set the skin track to the top. Go further on your next run and get to those untouched pow fields with energy to spare for another bucket list pow run with ease.
The Dopplegänger Splitboard’s lightweight Koroyd Powercore allows you to hike faster and further, while the Diamond Laminates provide the snap and support you want for steep faces. The Forged T7075 Aluminum Hooks provide peace of mind as you charge down untouched pow fields with stability and confidence.
Hike Pods will get you to the unmarked and distant powder with better edge grip on the way, while the Cam-Out Camber and Directional Mid-Wide shape will give you the float and reliable precision to navigate any terrain on the way down.
The improved tip and tail locks are easy to get on and off with gloves on. This lightweight powerhouse now comes pre-drilled for a faster and more secure skin mounting procedure with the new custom Nitro x Kohla Freeride hiking skins.
Reduce the weight of your overall split set-up without sacrificing durability and performance this winter with the Nitro Doppelgänger Splitboard.
• Waist Width: 25 cm (156 cm)
• Progressive Side cut: 8,2 m/7,4 m (156 cm)
• Set-Back: -2,5 cm (156 cm)
• Nose/Tail Width: 284/274 mm (156 cm)
• Directional Shape, Cam-out Camber
• All-Terrain Flex, Exclusive Koroyd Powercore
• Diamond Laminates, Sintered Speed Formula HD base
• Tip and Tail Locks, Hike Pods
• Forged T7075 Aluminum Hooks
• Pre-drilled for Nitro x Kohla skins
All Mountain: 8/10
Weight: 2.700 - 2.900 g (156 cm)
148 cm = 50 - 70 kg
152 cm = 50+ kg
156 cm = 50+ kg
160 cm = 60+ kg
164 cm = 70+ kg