Mountain Equipment Vega Down Jacket Men
Are you looking for a jacket for cold days on the mountain or in your spare time? Then the Vega down jacket by Mountain Equipment is the right choice for you. The jacket is perfect for ice climb-ing, as well as high and ski touring, but is also great for everyday use. The Vega weighs just 620 grams, making it perfect for winter sports activities where you don't want to torture yourself with heavy equipment. The outer material Drilite® Loft 30D is windproof and highly water repellent and the jacket's insulation is goose down with a mixing ratio of at least 90/10 and a bulking power of 800 cuin, which ensures that you stay comfortably warm in the iciest temperatures.
Other features of Mountain Equipment's Vega include a helmet compatible Half Dome hood, a 2-way front zipper with offset insulated rear baffle, and two zippered pockets to store essentials and warm up your hands when they get cold. The jacket's chamber construction prevents the down from slipping. In addition to its technical features, the down jacket also convinces with its design and is the ideal jacket on cold days.
• Totally windproof and highly water resistant
• Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
• Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
• Half Dome HC hood with EXL® lining
• 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with offset insulated rear baffle
• 2 zipped hand warmer pockets with moulded zips
• Drilite® Loft 30D inner hem and hood lining
• Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
• Weight: 620g/21.9oz
Outer fabric: Drilite® Loft 30D
235g (Size L) of Goose Down with a minimum content of 90/10 800 fill power