- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Mountain Equipment Superflux Insulation Jacket Fired Brick / Cardinal Orange Men
Product details: Mountain Equipment Superflux Insulation Jacket Fired Brick / Cardinal Orange Men
The Superflux Insulation Jacket from Mountain Equipment is suitable for any weather, because it combines warmth, breathability and weather protection.
With Polar Air Featherless insulation, the Superflux Jacket feels almost like a down jacket. With its water-repellent outer material and small pack size, it is perfect for cold mountain and ski tours. The synthetic fiber filling scores with excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and small pack size.
• Absolutely windproof and highly water repellent Drilite Loft 40D outer fabric with PFC-free DWR.
• Lining made from recycled polyester
• 246 g (size L) bluesign certified Polarloft Featherless by 3M insulation
• Quilted chamber construction
• Adjustable, insulated Mountain hood
• 2-way YKK® front zipper
• 2 zippered side pockets
• Inside pocket for valuables
• Elastic cuffs and two-piece drawcord waistband
• Stowable in side pocket (with carabiner loop)
Outer material: 100 % polyamide
Filling: 100 % polyester