Mountain Equipment Lightline Down Jacket Navy Men
Product details: Mountain Equipment Lightline Down Jacket Navy Men
The Lightline from Mountain Equipment is a universal down jacket for tours in cold regions and winter everyday life.
Designed for modern alpinism, the Lightline Jacket continues to set a standard in lightweight, technical down jackets. With a waterproof outer material and hood, it offers protection and warmth in cold temperatures.
Mountain Equipment's high quality standards require the best down on the one hand and include very high ethical standards on the other: environmental protection, animal welfare and species-appropriate animal husbandry have top priority. The implementation of these claims and the species-appropriate extraction of down can Mountain Equipment traceable and transparent evidence.
• Drilite Loft 40D outer material; absolutely windproof and extremely water-repellent.
• Filling: down 90/10 with at least 700 cuin fillpower
• Fill weight: 296 g (size L)
• Quilted down chambers
• Adjustable, detachable hood with best fit
• 2-way YKK zipper with inner cover
• 2 zippered pockets
• Inner pocket with zipper
• Adjustable cuffs and elasticated hem
Main material: 100 % polyamide
Filling: 100 % down; contains non-textile components of animal origin