- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Mountain Equipment Lightline Down Jacket Cosmos / Cosmos Women
If you are interested to go skitouring in freezing conditions, the Lightline down jacket by Mountain Equipment is an ideal choice. The lightweight winter jacket has you covered with its excellent insulation with pure down and its windproof Drilite Loft 40D outer fabric.
Cold temperatures and wetness will not bother you much when wearing the Lightline down jacket by Mountain Equipment. This way, the joy in skitouring remains the main priority.
• Stitched-through construction throughout
• Adjustable zip-off hood
• 2-way moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
• 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
• Inner zipped security pocket
• Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
• 227 g (size 12) pure down with a minimum content of 90/10 (700 fill power)
• Weight: 660 g / 1 lb 7.3 oz
Main fabric: 100 % polyamide
Lining: 100 % polyester