Product details: Mountain Equipment Lightline Eco Down Jacket Black Men
The Lightline Eco from Mountain Equipment is a particularly sustainable choice, because this down jacket is made from 100% recycled down and 100% recycled materials. In addition, it protects you reliably in cold conditions.
The Lightline Eco Jacket meets the growing demand for alpine sustainable products and sets the bar pretty high: with a detachable hood and water-repellent outer material, this technical down jacket is perfect for sub-freezing temperatures.
• Totally windproof and highly water-repellent bluesign certified Drilite Loft 50D outer fabric with PFC-free DWR:
• Filling: 296 g (size L) recycled down with min. 700 cuin fill power
• Quilted chamber construction
• 2 zippered side pockets
• Inner pocket for valuables
• Adjustable cuffs and draw cord waistband
Main material: 100 % polyamide
Filling: 100 % down; contains non-textile parts of animal origin