- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Tested product Mountain Equipment Glacier 300 Regular Down Sleeping Bag Imperial Red Men
The Glacier 300 Regular is a men's sleeping bag from Mountain Equipment, which offers you maximum comfort and optimum protection from even the most adverse weather conditions. This down sleeping bag, the lightest of the Glacier series, is ideal for summer mountain tours with a waterproof roll-top pack.
With this high-quality all-rounder you can go to those limits, which are denied to you with conventional down sleeping bags. The Lode LockTM is an innovative technology that guarantees maximum comfort at the thermal collar. Awkward snaps, accidental opening and scratchy Velcro are a thing of the past. The robust, water-repellent and breathable Drilite LoftTM II outer material guarantees you unforgettable bivouac and outdoor experiences by additionally protecting the high-quality duck down - with a fill power of at least 700 cuin - from condensation in the tent.
This fill power is also the highest quality duck down in the world. For another maximum quality guarantees the 90/10 filling with duck down, which in turn results in optimal thermal performance with a small pack size. Environmentalists and animal lovers also get their money's worth with the Glacier 300 Long men's sleeping bag: the Down Codex introduced by Mountain Equipment guarantees maximum environmental awareness and animal welfare. Thus, the down used in the production come exclusively from animals that are kept for egg production and are up to 2 years old. This in turn guarantees optimum quality of down - the world's best insulator anyway.
• Drilite Loft 50D outer shell is lightweight, breathable and water resistant
• 283 g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down with a minimum fill power of 700
• Alpine fit with zoned EXL system maximises thermal efficiency
• Trapezoid baffles and Slanted box-wall baffles
• Mid-level side seams
• 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
• 6 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
• Full length Gemini zip baffle and integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
• Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
• Pack Size: 23 cm x 18 cm x 15 cm
Outer and Inner: 100 % Polyester
Insulation: 100 % down; contains non-textile components of animal origin
Attention: sizes refer to zipper position: L = Zipper Left | R = Zipper Right