Product details: Mountain Equipment Glacier 1000 Regular Down Sleeping Bag Imperial Red Men
The Glacier 1000 Regular is a men's sleeping bag made by Mountain Equipment, which offers you maximum comfort and optimum protection from even the most adverse weather conditions. This down sleeping bag with waterproof roll-top pack is ideal for long tent trekking in the Himalayas and summer bivouacs in the high mountains.
With this high-quality all-rounder you can go to those limits, which are denied to you with conventional down sleeping bags. The Lode Lock is an technology that guarantees maximum comfort at the thermal collar. Awkward snaps, accidental opening and scratchy Velcro are a thing of the past. The robust, water-repellent and breathable Drilite LoftTM II outer material guarantees you unforgettable bivouac and outdoor experiences by additionally protecting the high-quality duck down - with a full power of at least 700 cuin - from condensation in the tent.
This fill power is also the highest quality duck down in the world. For another maximum quality guarantees the 90/10 filling with duck down, which in turn results in optimal thermal performance with a small pack size. Environmentalists and animal lovers also get their money's worth with the close-fitting Glacier 1000 Long men's sleeping bag: the Down Codex introduced by Mountain Equipment guarantees maximum environmental awareness and animal welfare. Thus, the down used in the production come exclusively from animals that are kept for egg production and are up to 2 years old. This in turn guarantees optimal quality of down - the world's best insulator anyway.
• DRILITE LOFT II outer shell is lightweight, breathable and water resistant
• 996g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down with a minimum fill power of 700
• Mountain fit is both spacious and thermally efficient
• Trapezoid baffles and slanted box-wall baffles
• Mid-level side seams
• 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
• 6 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
• Full length Gemini zip baffle and integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
• Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
• Good Night's Sleep: -1°C/30°F
• Comfort: -11°C/12°F
• Comfort Limit: -19°C/-2°F
• Extreme: -42°C/-44°F Total
• Pack Size: 31 cm x 27 cm x 23 cm
Outer and Inner: 100 % Polyester
Insulation: 100 % down; contains non-textile components of animal origin
Attention: sizes refer to zipper position: L = Zipper Left | R = Zipper Right