Product details: Mountain Equipment Classic 500 W Long Down Sleeping Bag Neptune Women
The Classic 500 Long sleeping bag by Mountain Equipment is ideal as an outdoor all-rounder. The Classic series stands for more space and a high level of comfort within the Mountain Equipment range. Experienced mountaineers have been enthusiastic about the comfortable mountain fit cut for many years.
The Classic 500 Long is therefore your ideal companion for less extreme and weight-independent outdoor adventures, for example on trekking and hiking tours in spring, summer and autumn at mild temperatures. The waterproof roll-top pack sack and the practical pack size ensure easy handling.
Also worth mentioning: the efficient and detailed chamber system, the down distribution of which has been optimized again in order to unfold the down. In terms of sustainability of down products, Mountain Equipment was one of the first manufacturers to endeavor to produce down that is environmentally friendly. This is what Mountain Equipment stands for with its Down Codex, which is now valid for all down products from this brand.
• Helium 40 outer shell is lightweight and breathable
• 413 g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down with a minimum fill power of 700
• Mountain fit with zoned EXL system is both spacious and thermally efficient
• Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout
• Mid-level side seams
• 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
• 2 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
• Full length Gemini zip baffle and integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
• Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
• Komfort: 0°C
• Komfort Limit: -6°C
• Extreme: -24°C
Outer and inner material: 100 % polyamide
Filling: 100 % down, contains non-textile components of animal origin
Attention: sizes refer to zipper position: L = Zipper Left | R = Zipper Right