- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Mountain Equipment Classic 500 Long Down Sleeping Bag Skydiver Men
The Classic 500 Long men's sleeping bag by Mountain Equipment is ideal as an outdoor all-rounder. The Classic series stands for more space and a high level of comfort within the Mountain Equipment range. Experienced mountaineers have been enthusiastic about the comfortable mountain fit cut for many years.
The Classic 500 Long is therefore your ideal companion for less extreme and weight-independent outdoor adventures, for example on trekking and hiking tours in spring, summer and autumn at mild temperatures. The waterproof roll-top pack sack and the practical pack size ensure easy handling.
Also worth mentioning: the efficient and detailed chamber system, the down distribution of which has been optimized again in order to unfold the down. In terms of sustainability of down products, Mountain Equipment was one of the first manufacturers to endeavor to produce down that is environmentally friendly. This is what Mountain Equipment stands for with its Down Codex, which is now valid for all down products from this brand.
• Robust, light and breathable outer material
• Construction with sloping box chambers
• Anatomically cut hood with 5 compartments
• Anatomically cut foot section with 2 chambers
• Integrated heat collar with magnetic closure
• Includes waterproof stuff sack
• Comfort: 0°C
• Comfort Limit: -6°C
• Extreme: -24°C
• Pack size: 23 x 20 x 17 cm
Outer and inner material: 100 % polyamide
Filling: 100 % down, contains non-textile components of animal origin
Note: "Size" here refers to the zipper position: L = left zipper | R = right zipper