- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Meindl Kitzbühel Winter Boots Braun Women
Product details: Meindl Kitzbühel Winter Boots Braun Women
The Kitzbühel winter boot by Meindl is a high-quality and handmade shoe. The shoe is genuine double stitched, that is nowadays a rarity and only made by a few shoemakers.
The brown leather gives the shoe a very noble look and makes it at the same time robust and durable. The upper material is made of waxed nubuck leather, which provides both stability and flexibility. The warming inner lining of genuine lambskin 12 mm keeps your feet warm even in coldest temperatures. In order to improve cold insulation, the insulation lining Thinsulate® was additionally included between the outer layer and the lambskin.
A zip on the inside makes it easier to put on. The latex profile sole system provides grip on any surface - even on snow and ice. Pleasant to wear to -30 ° C. Shaft height 30cm.
• Weight: 840g per shoe
• Shaft height: 30cm
• Subzero temperatures: -30°
• Sole: Latex rubber profile sole, genuine double stitching
• Upper: Waxed nubuck leather
• Lining: Genuine sheepskin throughout
• Footbed: Genuine sheepskin