Mavic XA Elite II Bike Shoes Men
Mavic created the XA Elite II to be a versatile go-to shoe that helps you get the most out of every trail ride. It starts with the Energy Grip Trail outsole, which provides a high-energy connection that maximizes your pedaling power. The sole also features a Contagrip tread with lugs that are shaped to maximize your traction in dry or wet conditions.
For comfort Mavic added the Ortholite insole, which offers superior cushioning on and off the bike. The Quick Lace closure, combined with a top strap, makes it easy to adjust the fit and tightness just they way you like. Up front, Mavic added welded toe protection to keep you protected from roots, rocks and other trail debris.
Your feet are your connection to the bike and to the trail. Treat them well with the XA Elite II, and they'll carry you farther and faster than you ever thought possible.
Traction and stability on rugged terrain
• Energy Grip Trail Outsole offers stability and pedal control so you can ride harder.
• Contagrip tread offers superb traction and durability, and is 25% more grippy in wet and dry conditions than the leading competitor.
• Molded toe cap for added protection.
• Rigid internal plate delivers efficient pedaling performance, but is also flexible for walking.
• Comfortable stiffness index IET60/ 100
• Removable cleat plate to switch from flat to clip-in pedals.
Adjustable fit for comfort and support
• Strap on top of the shoe offers excellent support.
• Quick Lace closure offers adjustable tightening.
• Endofit Tongue hugs the foot in just the right places for maximum comfort.
• Ortholite insoles offer superior cushioning for riding and walking.
Rugged durability for off-road adventure
• Thermal bonded construction combines multiple layers without overlaps, reducing weight and creating a snag-free profile.
• Lightweight anti-rip material keeps trail dirt out and is easy to clean.
• Molded toe cap for better protection
Removable cleat plate to switch from flat to clip-in pedals