Product details: Mammut Workhorse Screwgate HMS Carabiner Grey
The Workhorse Screwgate HMS Carabiner is a strong Mammut carabiner. Thanks to its size, it can be easily handled even with gloves.
Opening width and volume are large enough to accommodate multiple ropes, slings and knots. Ideal as a central carabiner when anchoring, as it is particularly robust and durable. The screwgate of the Workhorse HMS Screwgate can also be used in icy or dirty environments. The keylock nose facilitates hooking and unhooking without snagging. An orange marking indicates when the carabiner is not screwed shut.
• High performance locking carabiner
• Optimized design for smooth belaying and high durability
• Orange marking warns when the carabiner is not screwed shut
• Keylock nose for easy hooking and unhooking without snagging
• Easy to use screwgate even in dirty and icy environments
• Size: width: 80 mm / length: 118.5 cm / height: 118.5 mm
Breaking force transverse: 12 kN
Breaking load lengthwise: 27 kN
Breaking force open: 8 kN
Weight: 75 g