Product details: Mammut Tatramar SO Pants Black Regular Men
The Tartamar SO from Mammut is a versatile and sporty touring pant made of robust soft shell, which offers you all the important features to make your next ski tour an unforgettable experience. Thanks to its mebrane, the trousers are 100% windproof and water-repellent, while the slightly brushed, warm inner side ensures pleasant comfort even on colder days.
Practical features such as integrated gaiters, a crampon protection or the adjustable waist make these ski touring pants your companion for colder touring days.
• Elastic, robust and water-repellent soft shell material with membrane
• Raised rear waistband
• Fully outside adjustable waistband
• 2 front pockets with zipper, compatible with climbing harness
• Card-compatible leg bag with integrated fastening option
• Side ventilation with zipper and mesh snow protection
• Edge and crampon protection made of robust Cordura material
• Leg width regulation by zipper and press stud
• Integrated, adjustable gaiter
Main material (front): 88 % polyamide, 12 % elastane
Main material (back): 100 % polyester
Membrane: 100 % polyurethane
Insert: 83 % polyamide, 10 % polyester, 7 % elastane