Product details: Mammut Rime Light in Flex Hooded Insulation Jacket White Women
The Rime Light Flex is an exceptionally lightweight, versatile insulating jacket with synthetic fiber insulation. When ski touring, hiking, mountain climbing or skiing, it fits snugly to the body thanks to its stretch insulation and side inserts made from elastic Polartec Power Grid fleece, so that you can combine it with other items using the layer principle.
The Pertex Quantum Air lining makes the jacket wind-repellent as well as particularly breathable, extremely light and compressible. When you don’t need the jacket, you can easily stow it away in the included bag – the Rime Light Flex can go with you everywhere.
• Woven main material made from 20-denier nylon
• Filled with 40 g/m² OTI Stretch insulation for optimum heat retention and enhanced freedom of movement
• Tight-fitting hood can be worn under a helmet
• YKK Vislon 2-way zipper for smooth operation
• 2 backpack- and climbing harness-compatible zipper pockets
• Internal zipper pocket
• Elastic hem and cuffs for improved fit
• Additional stow bag with 2 carabiner loops
Main fabric: 100% Polyamide
Insert: 89% Polyester, 11% Elasthane
Lining: 100% Polyamide