- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Mammut Nordwand Pro GTX Pants Azurit Men
Eiger, Matterhorn, Grand Jorasses - to this day, these names are emblematic of the supreme discipline in mountaineering: north face climbing. The Nordwand Pro from Mammut was developed precisely for this purpose. A hardshell pant for extreme alpine tours.
Through the use of Gore Tex in combination with the sophisticated cut concept, this significantly increases your freedom of movement while climbing and is much more comfortable. All other parts are equipped with the Gore-Tex PRO "Most Rugged" technology. It offers the perfect combination of weather protection and maximum robustness. Particularly stressed areas have been additionally reinforced and all processing optimized. The inside of the material is dyed using the resource-saving spinneret dyeing process. This means that we use significantly less water in production.
The high-quality and complete equipment for mountaineering makes the Nordwand Pro a particularly durable and technical hardshell pants that leaves nothing to be desired on the mountain.
• Gore-Tex Pro material with “most rugged” technology - the perfect combination of weather protection and abrasion resistance
• Spun dyed backing and face material for increased sustainability
• Partial Gore-Tex stretch material insert for additional freedom of movement
• Mammut Gaiter Solution for a perfect fit on mountain and ski touring boots
• Raised rear waistband with mesh insert for optimum moisture management
• Especially wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - adjustable from the outside via Hypalon hook and loop fasteners
• 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
• Side ventilation thanks to a water-repellent 2-way, 3/4-length zipper
• Reinforced seam edges and crampon protection made from Dyneema material
• Leg width adjustment via high-quality Hypalon hook and loop fasteners
• Detachable braces with flat closure system
Main fabric: 100 % Polyamid
Membrane: 100 % Polytetrafluorethylene
Insert: 90% Polyamide, 10% Polyurethane