Product details: Mammut Nordwand GTX Pro Hardshell Jacket Tarn-Azurit Men
Eiger, Matterhorn, Grand Jorasses – peaks practically synonymous with the supreme discipline of mountaineering: north-facing ascents. The Nordwand Pro jacket by Mammut is designed specifically for that. A hardshell jacket for extreme alpine expeditions. It took years of fine-tuning and countless design iterations to achieve the superior fit and features of the Nordwand Pro. And it shows – down to the last detail. The Mammut Pro Team athletes and the mountain guides from the Mammut Alpine School provided some of the best ideas.
The Nordwand Pro has been improved to offer some impressive advantages. Specific parts of the jacket are constructed with Gore-Tex PRO Stretch technology. Combined with the innovative cut, this greatly improves your level of comfort and ability to move while climbing. All other sections are made with new Gore-Tex PRO Most Rugged technology to offer the ideal combination of weather protection and maximum durability. IMammut reinforced the parts that get the most wear and the workmanship has been refined down to the last detail.
The backing material is dope-dyed to reduce resource consumption. That means we use less water during production. A helmet-friendly hood with reinforced peak, underarm ventilation with a water-repellent two-way zipper and a removable snow skirt are just a few of the many tried and tested features. The Nordwand Pro is a premium, full-featured technical jacket that does it all and is designed for extra durability on technical alpine expeditions.
• Gore-Tex Pro material with “most rugged” technology - the perfect combination of weather protection and abrasion resistance
• Partial Gore-Tex stretch material insert for additional freedom of movement
• Partial 8-mm Gore-SEAM tape insert for minimal seams
• Spun dyed backing and face material for increased sustainability
• Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and 3-point adjustment
• One-hand adjustable drawstring cords with COHAESIVE stoppers for easy and precise adjustment of hem and hood - even when wearing gloves
• Chin protector made from soft microfleece
• Internal chest pocket with zipper
• Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
• 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
• 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
• Pocket pleat for more volume | Sleeve pocket with water-repellent zipper
• Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
• Waterproof YKK VISLON 2-way front for smooth operation
• Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality Hypalon hook and loop fasteners
• Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
Main Fabric: 100 % Polyamide
Membrane: 100 % Polytetrafluorethylene