Product details: Mammut Courmayeur SO Pants Marine Men
The high-quality hybrid softshell Courmayeur Pants have been developed for ambitious mountain sports enthusiasts. The highly breathable, elasticated and wind-repellent Schoeller softshell material makes them suitable for a wide range of applications, while providing comfort and the required freedom of movement.
The more robust double-weave material on the seat, knees and lower legs is particularly abrasion-proof and more than a match for contact with rocks. The waistband can be adjusted from the outside to ensure a perfect fit. An essential feature for mountaineering and climbing: pockets allowing easy access even when wearing a climbing harness. A PFC-free DWR treatment gives the Courmayeur SO Pants durable dirt- and water-repellent properties.
• Very robust soft shell material on the seat, knees and lower legs
• Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
• 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
• Leg zipper pocket
• Seat pocket with zipper
• Leg width adjustable by snap buttons
• Asymmetrically shaped hem for an optimal fit over mountaineering boots
• Stowable attachment hook for secure fit over mountaineering boots
90% Polyamid, 10% Elastan