- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
TIEFSCHNEETAGE FIEBERBRUNN NEW ITEM
Mammut Barryvox S Europa + Probe + Shovel + Bag Tracker Set
Product details: TIEFSCHNEETAGE FIEBERBRUNN NEW ITEM Mammut Barryvox S Europa + Probe + Shovel + Bag Tracker Set
The Barryvox S Europa by Mammut ist a Tracker Beacon with maximum support. Thanks to its Software-assistance it works interactive. It tells you the distance, the speed and direction of a victim buried alive.
The Barryvox S is the most visceral gadget of the Barryvox history. And the new deisgn is for an ergonomic and robust device. Also new is the search strip width of 70 meters, which is effective thanks to its destiantion field in a circular motion.
• Design: ergonomic design, impact-proof and break-proof
• can be operated while wearing gloves
• Display: display with background lighting, easily understandable even when wearing polarized glasses
• Visual interface: shows the distance, direction and number of buried subjects
• Acoustic search guidance: allows the rescuer to visually search the avalanche field
• Smart search interacts with the rescuer`s action during the search. This makes searching simpler and more reliable
• Auto guidance: device continues to guide the rescuer to the burried subject in the event of signal failures or overlaps
• Group test with clear instructions
• Multiple burried subjects: digital signal processing in the event of several burried subjects
• Buried subjects can be selected from a list, marked (MARK) and unmarked (UNMARK)
• Advanced search settings: individually configurable search settings: pro search, acoustic and, visual guidance, automatic switching from search to send (Auto Revert)
• Alternative search mode (analog mode) helps resolving demanding search scenarios
• Extended search range: extended receiving bandwidth (analog): up to 95 m extended search strip width (analog): 80 m
• Effective digital search strip with: 70 meters
• Digital receiving bandwidth: 70 meters
• Circular receiving field: almost identical receiving bandwidth for the X and Y antennas
• Reverse direction function to avoid 180-degree search errors
• Vital data: 3D sensor helps the rescuer concentrate his or her resources on the buried subjects with the highest chance of survival
• Automatic switching from send to search (Auto revert): if a rescuer does not move for 4 minutes, it is assumed a secondary avalanche and the device switches to SEND mode (motion-sensor controlled)
• Rescue SEND: Protective function for non-searching rescuers. In the event of a secondary avalanche, it automatically switches to SEND to allow the rescuer to be located.
• Personalization: start screen and user texts (for example, owner information) can be personalized
• Alkaline battery life: around 300 hours SEND, followed by 1 hour SEARCH
• Lithium-enabled: also works with lithium batteries: Less risk of leakage. Maore stable in low temperatures. Longer battery life (350 hours SEND, followed by 1 hour SEARCH)
• Attachement: including highly functional Barryvox carrying system
• Device tests: automatic self-test, frequency check and function test
• W-link: additional communication channel for better search performance
• Updatable software
• Manage the device fleet via W-link¦Operating temperature: -25° to +45° Celsius (-13° to +113° Fahrenheit)
Black Diamond Quickdraw Tour 240cm Probe
With a shorter length ideal for lightweight tours, avalanche rescue practice and skiing terrain with shallow snowpacks, the Black Diamond Quickdraw Probe Tour 240 features a durable aluminum construction.
The Tour 240’s updated ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
• Updated dual Quickdraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
• Rapid deployment stuffsack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
• Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
• Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft
• High-visibility 1 cm markings
• Weight: 282 g (10 oz)
• Length: 240 cm (94 in)
Black Diamond Transfer 3 Avalanche Shovel
Built with an extendable handle and high-volume blade profile, the Black Diamond Transfer 3 Shovel helps you throw as much snow as possible from the smallest footprint. Its durable, smooth-bottom blade give you clean walls in your snow pit and the versatile design works well in any backcountry situation.
With a redesigned blade construction for cleaner snow study and easier stomping through hard avy debris, the Transfer is our workhorse shovel with a removable, extendable shaft for working in deep pits.
• Extendable, removable trapezoidal shaft with a redesigned, anodized blade Hybrid
• D/T handle
• Weight: 692 g (1 lb 8 oz)
• Blade Volume: 1.14 L (0.3 gal)
• Collapsed Length: 61.0 cm (24.0 in)
• Extended Length: 79.0 cm (31.1 in)