- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Maloja CristinaM. Pants Mountain Lake Women
Product details: Maloja CristinaM. Pants Mountain Lake Women
The CristinaM. by Maloja for ladies is a windproof, breathable cross-country and multisport trousers with high freedom of movement. The windproof, water-repellent and highly breathable multi-sport trousers guarantee absolute freedom of movement and good insulation thanks to the combination of Stormshell and Thermalstretch ECO.
The adjustable waistband, additional ventilation zippers in the thigh area, anatomically pre-shaped knee areas, leg ends with zippers and a key pocket characterise the functionality of the CristinaM. from Maloja.
• Windblock Front
• Permanently water-repellent finish (DWR eco)
• Good insulation
• High moisture transport
• Elastic waistband with drawcord
• 1 zip key pocket on the back waistband
• Thermal Stretch ECO insert in the front area
• Thigh ventilation zippers with mesh lining
• Anatomically preformed knees
• Leg ends with short side zip
• Reflective print on both calves
Stormshell 92% Polyester, 8% Polyurethane
Thermal Stretch ECO 83% recycled polyamide, 17% elastane
Thermal Stretch ECO is a bi-elastic material made of recycled nylon and recycled elastane used in ski touring, cross-country skiing and cycling. Thermal Stretch ECO provides superior breathability, pilling and abrasion resistance. The roughened inside provides the necessary insulation.
and good moisture transport.
Stormshell is a light, very elastic 3-layer softshell. The combination of a soft and yet robust fabric with a windproof and highly breathable PU membrane makes Stormshell the perfect solution for the most demanding applications.
Stormshell is the ideal material for all outdoor activities where windproofness and breathability are required. The additional PFC-free DWR equipment makes the material
permanently water- and dirt-repellent.